Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspirational Thought For the Day



"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."
         -Victor Kiam



I was in charge of sending out the motivational thought for the work and was pretty tempted to email this to everyone..  I ended up opting for something a bit more appropriate and classy.  Still had to share with someone, so you're welcome.  This video makes me laugh every.. single.. time.  No matter how many times I watch it.  And in case you're worried about the cat, don't worry he ends up being fine.

P.S. Shout out to Tanner for finding the stellar quote!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha i just laughed so hard. This is a great post. Love the quote I'm really glad you and Tanner shared it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a perfect video to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... we have watched this so much at house ! I really wish you would have done this instead of something classy

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhaha that was hilarious. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete